September 4, 2012

Pampering in a Jar

Last week I made these adorable jars for Allison's preschool teachers. We took them to 'meet the teacher' night at school and they were a big hit.


I used quart jars and trimmed them with some leftover paper from Allison's birthday invitations. I made the label myself and cut it out with a scallop punch. In each jar I included - fuzzy socks (Ulta), a gourmet hot chocolate mix (Mama Lee's), a large travel size body wash (St Ives oatmeal - one of my favorites), two pretty nail files (Ulta), and three mini perfumes from my stock of samples. I had some chocolates to put in a well but ran out of room!


I found the idea on pinterest, here is the original website:
http://livingpractically.blogspot.com/2011/12/pampering-in-jar.html

If you don't have jars (or want to save them for canning), you could call it pampering in a bag and put a label on a little gift bag. You could also call them pampering socks and stuff the other items into the socks as a cute touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment