July 9, 2013

Crafts in the car

Allison was a very good girl during what turned into an hour long trip to Hobby Lobby trip (so many sales) last week.  When she saw a section of Disney stickers she asked for one and I thought it was a good treat.  Rather than the princess, fairy, or Minnie stickers, my funny girl picked out Toy Story stickers.  Allison clutched them tightly all the way to checkout and then carried them to the car herself.  She told me her little hands couldn't open them but maybe my big hands could.  Once opened she proceeded to decorate her leg the entire drive home.  Maybe I should start keeping craft paper in the car!  Once home Allison transferred all the stickers from her leg to the coffee table.  I just reminded myself that once we are done with the toddler years (it has to happen someday) Kevin and I are already planning on replacing that table.


The stickers came off pretty easily after Allison went to bed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment