August 29, 2013

Stress Relief Jars


completed jar
Tonight we have "Meet the Teacher" at Allison's preschool.  I know several of the girls from her class last year will be returning and should be in the same class together.




before assembling
 

Last year I made pampering jars for a start of the year teacher gift.  To change it up this year I've made "Stress Relieft Jars".  I know this age can be stressful as kids are working on their independence and potty training seems to bring out the worst in all of us.
love allison on the top

I used quart size jars, filled them with some stress relief bath salts, some relaxing lotion, bubble wrap tied up in a bow and a handful of chocolates. I got my inspiration on pinterest, the original link is: http://www.u-createcrafts.com/2013/02/craft-it-forward-stress-relief-gifts.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment