September 2, 2013

Birthday Party Part 1

Today we celebrated Allison's 3rd birthday (a little early) with my parents and Dallas relatvies at Buca di Beppo.  Even though they are only an hour away I dont get to see my little cousins very often so it was a treat for all of us.  Allison loved the attention, especially when the waiters sang to her.  She touched every frosting flower on her princess cake and tried to put her face right in it.  Besides a helium balloon almost as big as she is, Allison also got a halloween costume (Rapunzel), a Rapunzel doll and lots of art supplies.  I'm so excited to celebrate with my big girl, and we still have her real birthday and party with her friends.  
Cake!
 
Opening presents


walking out with her cousins
lots of arts and crafts supplies

At home with her Rapunzel doll

No comments:

Post a Comment