October 15, 2012

Chicken fried steak fingers

cooked 90 seconds per side
Both Allison and Kevin loved this Pioneer Woman recipe. I was looking for a quick dinner and had some cube steak in the freezer. Allison ate almost 3 whole ones, she thought they were chicken nuggets and gobbled them up with lots of ketchup.

I cut the recipe in half, but was generous with the spices in the flour mixture.  I also added some our favorite steak seasoning for extra flavor.  They turned out so yummy, we didn't even need gravy or dipping sauce.

I love that it was something rich and a special treat, but took less than 20 minutes start to finish.

Here is the link to the recipe on Pioneer Woman's websites:
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2012/07/steak-fingers-with-gravy/


My assembly line

No comments:

Post a Comment