October 30, 2012

Trunk or Treat

This is one of my favorite photos
Sunday our church hosted their annual Trunk or Treat carnival. I coordinated the event for our bible study class.  We hosted a trunk, and had so much fun seeing all the kids come trick or treat.  Before trick or treating there was a carnival with bounce houses, face painting and crafts for the kids, and food trucks for the adults (though most of those were late).  I volunteered and ran a craft table for the first hour, then joined Kevin and Allison in the activities.  Allison dressed up as a purple fairy, she loved her wings ($5 Walmart - I need to go back and get more colors).  Last year Allison was just starting to talk and couldn't say 'trick or treat' so she gave high fives for candy.  This year she ran up to everyone to say 'trick or treat' and mostly remembered to say 'thank you' as well.  This is such a fun event, I hope you can join us next year.
Allison with our friend Jamie - she promised to teach me to make her skirt.  I'm thinking matching costumes next year.
Allison asked for some of her pumpkin to be pink so the girl painted her pumpkin with a pink stem, so precious

Trick or Treat

Impromptu balance beam with daddy

Already got into the chocolate

Allison was fascinated with this trunk


No comments:

Post a Comment